A Clean Kitchen
Place of Learning:
3 – 5
6 – 8
9 – 12
In this lesson you’ll learn (or review) the basics of keeping a kitchen clean. This will help you understand what needs to be cleaned in a kitchen and how to clean those things. You will also learn fun strategies to make cleaning feel less of a hassle by practicing cleaning habits of mind.
Student Learning Goals & Objectives:
- Understand what needs to be cleaned in a kitchen and how to clean those things.
- Learn fun strategies to make cleaning feel less of a hassle.
- Practice cleaning habits of mind.
Download Lesson Materials
- For sections that instruct students to READ, you can record yourself reading aloud and send itto students. Direct them to read along with the recording. This is a helpful strategy fordifferentiating learning that supports all students, especially English Language Learners.
- If students are completing this lesson as part of the kitchen curriculum Cooking with Curiosity: Challenging Perfection with Reflection this lesson is 1.7: The seventh lesson of Unit 1.