- What can our communities teach us about organic food and practices?
- What do community gardens have to do with organic?
- How does community gardening impact you, your community, and society?
Exploring a Community Garden
What can our communities teach us about organic food and practices? In this lesson, students will visit a local garden to explore that question.
- This lesson asks students to visit a community garden. It’s good practice to encourage students to check-in with their parents or guardians to get permission to go on their own or have them go with a trusted adult.
- This lesson was developed for Edible Schoolyard Project’s Understanding Organic curriculum and is part of the extension inquiries.