Place of Learning:
Coloring, sometimes considered a child’s activity, is a documented stress reliever for adults! In this activity, use our coloring sheet to color as a family. While you color, consider using the conversation starters to discuss the various fruits, vegetables, and herbs on the drawing sheets.
Download Lesson Materials
Teacher / Parent Notes
While you color, consider using the conversation starters to talk about the different fruits, vegetables, and herbs featured.
- What was the last __________that you ate?
- How many types of _________ can you name?
- Consider talking about the different types of ___________. As you color, see if you can think of more examples for each category.
- Share a memory of a recipe that uses one of the ________ listed in the coloring sheet. Share your experiences eating that recipe. Encourage each other to be as descriptive as possible; can you remember where you were? What you smelled, touched, saw?
- Eat while you draw. Do you have any __________in your house to eat? How do the____________ taste?